REVOLT Media & TV creates and curates the best in hip-hop culture and engages youth in social conversation - on-air, on-line, and on-demand. This unapologetically hip-hop, multi-platform network offers original and acquired programming for linear and digital platforms as well as live events and activations across the country
Our team is looking for a part time freelance video logger focused on supporting our efforts as we refine our video clip strategy. The role will be engaged in logging timestamps across all our content as we aim to create video clips that are engaging and shareable.
What You’ll Do
- View all rushes of our existent and future content to document and categorize time codes for future use
- Segment clips useable for social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and others
- Record key themes of complete moments in a show in each time code segment
- Work collaboratively with editors on feedback of good storylines, scenes, etc.
- Send precise time codes of those moments in 00:00 format.
What You Bring
- Prior work experience in post-production is required.
- Must have an understanding of subtitling specifications and formats, audio samples, video frame rates, and SMPTE timecode.
- Be able to recognize marketable and relatable moments from a wide range of topics with an understanding of vast nuances of the culture.
- Comprehension of security standards, guidelines, and practices, and the ability to maintain the highest levels of discretion as it relates to unreleased content.
- Highly organized and be able to work with minimal supervision, escalating when needed.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A healthy appreciation of hip-hop culture