- Pay Rate: $20.00 $0.35 premium.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 5:30 am start time.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Checker/Loader IV hand-loads outbound grocery products in stop-sequence order onto predesignated trailers.
- Load and secure products in a safe manner (at times, a Walkie Rider may be used).
- Maintain quality control for nonconveyable products prior to loading.
- Bring any concerns about product integrity to a supervisor’s attention.
- Communicate any special circumstances to the delivery driver via the Shipping Loading Report.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.