Position Summary Details
ABM is looking for a General Cleaner for a large distribution center (in XXX city) for our globally recognized retail partner. Our distribution centers can be over 1 million square feet, so if you like to be constantly on the move, this role is perfect for you! The Warehouse Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep of an assigned area and is crucial to the success of the entire operation.
ABM Industries is a leading provider of integrated facility solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. We have been in business for over 112 years, have over 100,000 employees and are constantly growing! Many ABM operations leaders and executives stated their careers in these roles, as we take pride in promoting within and want to see you grow in your position! Your health, wellness, and job satisfaction are vital to the continued success of our clients. That’s why ABM delivers some of the best benefits in the industry including Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic Life Insurance and Voluntary Supplemental Life & AD&D Insurance.
- Cleans the assigned areas in a distribution or fulfillment center.
- Cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks that are assigned.
- Duties will include cleaning and maintaining restrooms, break rooms, carpets and hard surface floors by vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Dusting furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights, and blinds, emptying wastebaskets, cleaning
windows, restrooms and other normal cleaning and maintenance duties.
- This role will require you to be constantly on the move for an 8-10 hour shift.
- Cleaning high and low spaces in a distribution center or warehouse environment.
- Must be flexible in other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- No previous experience is necessary
- We are willing to train the right individual, but they must be detail orientated and possess the willingness to learn new concepts and demonstrate the ability to perform detailed work
- Customer Service Experience
- 1 year of similar work experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $14.50 per hour
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location