Description: Job Title:
Warehouse Clothing Sorter
Welcome! You are now entering RevLogical / Retail Rebel territory – the overstocks, liquidations, and asset recovery experts. The Warehouse Clothing Sorter processes and sorts general merchandise and clothing based on commodity, condition, and value of goods. This is a single, first shift operation from 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM with occasional opportunities for OT and shortened scheduled work hours on Friday.
Why should you work for our Company?:
- We offer first shift hours: Monday-Friday, 06:30 AM to 04:00 PM
- We reward hard work frequently through a Pay for Performance Program (PFPP) that includes:
- Evaluations as early as 30 days on the team
- Pay increase opportunities as often as every 30-days
- Associate Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Associate purchase discounts of up to 60% off-retail
- (1) week PTO in the first year of full-time employment; and, increases thereafter
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage offered inside of 60 days
- 401(k) with 3% Company match
- Increasing opportunities for advancement in a quickly-expanding Company
- Free daily Breakfast and Lunch options
- Weekly Pay
- Starting window of pay: $13.50 – $15.50 and up (Based on Experience)
You could be the right person for the job, if you:
- Are an upbeat, positive, and hard working team player
- Feel comfortable working at a steady and productive pace throughout your shift
- Are a goal-oriented driver of productivity and quality
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Sort and/or process general merchandise and clothing based on commodity, condition, and value of goods.
- Manage trash and cardboard.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and secure warehouse environment.
- Ensure clothing is in new, retail condition.
- Support additional team efforts when necessary.
Requirements: Working Conditions:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Perform tasks requiring reaching, bending, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking, talking, and hearing.
- Proper lifting up to 40 pounds, unassisted; team lift for items greater than 40 pounds.
- Exposure to fluctuating, relatively moderate to high volume levels.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Be able to work at a relatively fast and/or steady pace, while meeting quality control and assurance guidelines.
- Work independently and effectively in performance of assigned tasks.
- Previous clothing processing experience is a plus.
- Pallet jack experience preferred, but not required.
General Job Tags: Warehouse, Warehouse Worker, Warehouse Associate, Warehouse Specialist, Inventory Associate, Material Handler, Receiver, Unloader, Equipment Operator, Picker, Packer, Sorter, Order Filler, Package Handler, General Labor, Stock Worker, Day Shift, Order Selector, Fulfillment Associate, Shipper, Technician, Replenishment, Attendant, Clerk, Logistics, Overstocks and Liquidations, Auction
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 – $15.50 per hour