M-F 2pm start time. MHE-cherry picker experience and must have steel toe shoes.
Must wear steel toed boots, wear mask at all times, and get temperature screened
– Must report on 1st day at 9am for safety training. Once cleared by trainer will move to regular shift
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time. Keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets Company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled. Checks outbound shipments for accuracy and readiness for customer delivery.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
SHIPPING and RECEIVING
1. Ensures the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and gathers and maintains all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
2. Assures that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assists in resolving any discrepancies.
3. Collects all documentation for outbound freight and ensures all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
4. Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping and examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
5. Schedules inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse operations and capacities in conjunction with the Warehouse Manager.
6. Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
7. Identifies backorders and places merchandise in designated holding area for expedited handling.
8. Receives UPS orders and subdivides into separate product category for verification and stocking activities.
9. Verifies (recounts) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise.
10. Utilize material warehouse management system to ascertain catalog number, size, color, and quantity of merchandise to be picked from bins, shelves, or locations.
11. Picks customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
12. Utilize material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery.
13. Organize items of pallet by hospital unit as necessary and repacks and weigh orders which require special handling.
14. Maintains warehouse equipment by noting and reporting any damage or malfunction and connecting battery to recharging station at the end of shift.
15. Assists in maintaining the security and safety of the warehouse.
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Place incoming merchandise into inventory.
Conduct physical inventories as required Operate forklifts to unload trucks.
Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
Equal to a high school diploma.
Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus.
Warehouse Certification and Operations Certification also a plus.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form.
Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Must have a good attention to detail.
Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Attendance must be kept in ?Green Zone?
Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment.
Must be willing to learn WMS Technology
Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
Ability to work all overtime hours
PROTECTIVE FOOTWEAR REQUIREMENT:
Warehouse Teammates are required to wear protective footwear that meets the ASTM F2413-11 standard in order to perform their job functions.
Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear.
Footwear will need to be available on the first day of employment.