- Pay Rate: $20.00 per hour.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am start time.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and more!
The Warehouse Selector IV fills customer orders for full-case products by pulling cases from warehouse storage slots.
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of full-case items and lift onto a pallet or cart.
- Transport selected cases to designated dock area using power equipment.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.