LOOKING TO MEET YOUR YOUR 'STEP' GOAL EVERY DAY?! LOOK NO FURTHER
ORDER PULLER::: Under the direction of the Inventory Supervisor, the Order Puller position is responsible for locating and retrieving garments in the warehouse, pulling, cycle counting, pad printing, and delivering garments to production as needed.
WAREHOUSE STOCKER::: Under the direct supervision of the Inventory Supervisor, this position is responsible for unloading and receiving truck shipments, stocking shelves and performing scheduled cycle counting of warehouse, pulling garment orders for production teams.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am- 4 pm
A Typical Day (job functions):
- Pulls orders of garments for production teams
- Verifies correct garment, color and sizes pulled by weighing/counting garments
- Pad prints garments
- Cycle counting of garments
- Receives truck shipments (loading and unloading of inventory)
- Stock shelves from truck shipments or from pallet rack (lifting boxes up to 50 lbs.)
- Maintains aisles: clear, cleaned & organized racks
- Follows the 6S: Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain & Safety
- Uses communication device (rotating schedule) to deliver necessary garment(s) to production as needed
- Assists in loading and unloading inventory as needed
- Ability to lift 30-50 lbs continuously
- Other duties as assigned, including special projects
Skills (qualifications) | Self-Motivated + TEAM Player
- High school diploma preferred, but not required
- Cannot be afraid of heights
- Ability to work well independently and as a team
- Accuracy is required; must understand order form and be able to count efficiently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment
- Must be self-directed & self-motivated
- Knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to be on your feet 8-10 hrs a day
OUR CULTURE is one-of-a-kind and truly sets us apart. We are proud of our humble beginnings and non-corporate style. We offer a unique atmosphere, unlike any other manufacturer. We work hard to be the best and we seek only committed individuals that will help move our company forward and embrace our values and culture. Lakeshirts | Blue 84 is one of the largest privately owned screen-printing manufacturers in the United States, responsible for decorating and distribution of a wide variety of garments for the resort, college and K-12 markets. At our headquarters in Detroit Lakes, MN, we employ over 550 great people, proudly producing 35,000+ garments daily. It's not just a job but a lifestyle. Our job descriptions help support and guide you in the role you play in making our company successful. LIFE'S BETTER IN A T-SHIRT. IT REALLY IS.
Cognitive or Mental Requirements of the Job:
Employee must be able to see and hear, read and write. Requires adaptability, analyzing, assessing, calculating, decision making, dependability, judgment, reading, memorizing, social skills, stress control.
Lifting under 10 lbs.
Lifting 10-24 lbs.
Lifting 25-50 lbs.
Lifting over 50 lbs.
Carrying under 10 lbs.
Carrying 10-24 lbs.
Carrying 25-50 lbs.
Carrying over 50 lbs.
Reaching above shoulder height
Reaching at shoulder height
Reaching below shoulder height
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and should in no way be considered a contract or guarantee of employment. Employee may perform other related duties as needed based on the ongoing needs of the business. Minnesota is an Employment-At-Will state and implies no specific length of employment.