Who We Are
PrizePicks is the largest independently owned and fastest growing Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) platform in North America, serving over 600,000 members and paying out over $250 million in winnings inception to date. Centered around real-money over/under predictions, PrizePicks is the simplest variety of DFS and offers the widest breadth of sports coverage in the industry. In 2021, members had the opportunity to play over 40 distinct markets throughout the year. Boasting partnerships to date with the Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Braves, and Miami Marlins, as well as Ghost Gaming, PrizePicks is the closest legal alternative to legal mobile sports betting in the majority of the United States. With an existing digital footprint covering more than 65 percent of the U.S. population, PrizePicks is the most accessible game for the masses. PrizePicks was recently recognized as the 2021 Fantasy Sports Business of the Year Award and for Best Product Experience from an Operator by the Fantasy Sports & Gaming Association. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, but remote is an option for the immediacy of this position. PrizePicks is available in the App Store and Google Play or at prizepicks.com.
About This Role
We are looking for a part-time Withdrawal Specialist to assist in ensuring our members receive their withdrawals in a timely manner and to monitor withdrawals for potential fraudulent activity. The ideal candidate has experience in fraud prevention, is self motivated, and detail oriented. An average day in this role would include approving withdrawal requests for members, processing withdrawals, and identifying potential fraudulent withdrawals.
- Approve all outstanding withdrawals
- Weekend availability
- Monitor incoming withdrawal requests for potential fraudulent activity.
- Ensure failed withdrawals are communicated to the member support team and the customer.
- Constant communication with Member Support, Engineering, and Game Operations regarding any issues that may arise.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Must have weekend availability
- Deep passion for sports & startups
- Attention to detail, especially when dealing with money
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Sense of urgency when working
- Comfortable working in fast-paced & highly collaborative startup environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a fast-growing team
- Strong understanding of sports vocabulary
- Experience with data verification
- Swift problem solver
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and LTD insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Employee referral program
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. PrizePicks reserves the right to change duties, responsibilities and activities at any time with or without notice. PrizePicks is an equal opportunity employer.