- Promotes, explains features and benefits, and cross-sells Credit Union products and services to help members meet their financial needs. Presents features and benefits of share, negotiable deposit, retirement, and fiduciary accounts. Opens accounts, performs maintenance, account changes and reconciliation, and error resolution. Ensures all regulatory requirements regarding accounts are followed.
- Inputs and processes consumer loan requests. Interviews members to determine loan qualifications. Offers recommendations according to underwriting guidelines and completes documentation required for loan disbursement.
- Answers questions and solves problems regarding members’ financial needs by listening to details, collecting data, securing answers, and reporting results to inquiring party. Promotes, explains and cross-sells features and benefits of Credit Union products and services. Determines eligibility when opening accounts.
- Responsible for building business through sales of products and services, as well as through serving the community and actively participating in area events/presentations while representing the Credit Union.
- Acts as leader and mentor to less experienced employees; assisting with training, skill development, product and service knowledge, and overall operations. May supervise daily activities as needed.
- Schedules and facilitates on site events at these acquired organizations to drive new membership growth.
- Creates an exceptional member service experience at these on-sites and with the Organization.
- Brings “One Company” Initiative of building qualified referral production to other internal Line of Business partners. (STIS and Business Services).
- Collaborate with WorkPlace Bank Manager to develop the Payments and Banking B2B marketing strategy, plans and campaigns, including cross promotional opportunities to drive activation and efficiencies.
- Support current products with sales enablement initiatives, digital projects and multi-faceted communications with the aim of engaging providers with financial literacy.
- Campaign management including list and database management, email creative and production, reporting and tracking.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including response analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of current trends, laws, and issues affecting area of expertise. Attends educational events that will increase professional knowledge and be otherwise beneficial to the Credit Union. Completes annual BSA/AML Compliance Training and understands employee’s role in maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program, and completes FACT Act Red Flag training.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (BA or BS degree in business related field preferred.)
- 5+ years of professional level experience in financial services, banking, revenue cycle, credit card or payments industries.
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, working in a highly matrixed organization, creating and managing marketing campaigns with multiple work streams and interdependencies.
- 3+ years client management or agency experience.
- Superior math proficiency in order to calculate loan to value ratios and debt to income ratios, and audit own work.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Experience applying marketing analytics to inform marketing strategy including segmentation and targeting, measurement, and test / learn design and reporting.
- Proficiency with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- High energy, detail oriented and creative.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively shift back and forth from a variety of projects and priorities.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized. Able to analyze and resolve difficult problems and situations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures pertinent to the job.
- Good knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software applications required to perform job duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with members, staff, vendors, and government regulators. Able to influence others through explanation of fact, policies, and practices.
- Works independently with general supervision.
Safe Act Statement